About NYC Social
We offer co-ed sports leagues in and around Manhattan.
||To host the funnest, most social sports leagues on the planet.
To provide boutique customer service - we care about every player!
To rock the best post-game socials in social sports.
| To foster a community in a city where that can be really hard to find.
Trailblazers of social sports, we take fun seriously. We've delivered the highest-quality leagues to tens of thousands of players since 2004, offering co-ed leagues with a social edge year-round to players of all experience levels. There's a lot of reasons people register with us - to meet people, get active, hang out with friends & coworkers regularly, blow off steam, for a love of the sport - but the reason players keep coming back is the social atmosphere. Our community is welcoming, our staff cares, and you're going to have a great time, both at the games and the bar.
Sure, we’ve got some great players who come back season after season, and yes, we’re here to promote the sports we love. But all that’s nothing compared to our desire to show you a good time. If you're a casual player; looking to get into a new sport; tired of win-at-all-costs leagues; looking to make connections and have some fun - we're for you.
Got questions? Check out our FAQs
If you register for one of our leagues and don’t have a good time, we’ll let you try another sport for free! Our players come back season after season for the welcoming atmosphere, thriving social scene, great bar nights, and because they know we’re looking out for them every step of the way. We’re committed to showing you a good time, week after week. If you sign up, play, and then decide its not for you, we’ll find another sport that suits your enjoyment needs. And that season will be on us.*
* Guarantee Legaleze:
If you’re not having fun in one of our leagues, and you want to take us up on our guarantee, you must:
- have participated in the first two weeks of games.
- alert the Club of your decision after week 1, and give it another try in week 2.
- notify us that you are really not feeling it before the third week of games.
- discontinue playing in the first league.
- choose a league in the next consecutive season.
- not choose to play the same sport.
You know how your favorite bar gives you an occasional free drink? After all, you're a loyal customer. And dammit, you're a good person! In this spirit of appreciation, we offer a 'Buyback' to our long-term players.
Your 10th Season is On The House
If you've played with us for nine seasons (that's amazing...thank you!), then the next season's on us! Come back here as soon as you've registered for your 9th Season (or beyond).
- Your Buyback will be an emailed Gift Certificate, which will expire in one year.
- Your Buyback season must be of equal or lesser value than each of the 9 seasons you've played.
- When you claim your Buyback, your season count always starts over at zero.
- You must have played a season with us at some point in 2010 to claim a Buyback.
CLICK HERE TO REDEEM!
Early Beer'd Special
Get the jump on registering for the upcoming season and receive drink rewards and a chance to win a free season! Every team whose roster meets the minimum requirement prior the deadline is eligible for:
- Two free pitchers at the division's Kickoff Party.
- Entry into a league-wide raffle for two free seasons.
Legaleze: Winners of raffle will be drawn after the Early Beer'd deadline. Bar tabs are valid only during that team's assigned Kickoff Party and are non-transferable to other nights, locations, or events. Not valid for Basketball, Bowling, Cornhole, or Team Trivia.
Pink Slip Special & Student Discount
The recession's over? Don't say that to the countless people in this city who are let go every week. To help out a bit during this tough time, we're offering a discount to players who have recently lost their job. If you're going to school full-time, the discount applies to you, too.
Individuals are eligible to redeem the Pink Slip Special and Student Discount once per season, and up to three times in a calendar year.
Pink Slip Special Redemption
- Unemployment check stub/receipt - or - proof of recent filing
- Recent termination notice from employer - plus - automatic email replies notifying of a submitted resume
- Other documents will be considered
Student Discount Redemption